Bona Hardwood Refresher
You Save: $1.55 (8 %)
Item Number: 23131
Manufacturer: Bona Kemi
Manufacturer Part No: WT760051163
* A urethane maintenance
coating for polyurethane finish hardwood floors.
* Provides a crystal clear, highly durable semi-gloss shine.
* Disguises surface scratches.
* Do not use is floor is waxed, oiled or polished with acrylic polishes
* Can be used up to four times per year in high traffic applications.
* Do not use this product if the floor is not showing wear.
* If you have a laminate floor, consider the Bona Hard Surface Refresher.
* Bona Refresher should be applied at 500 square feet per quart.
* Always coat the entire floor to ensure an even appearance and sheen.
Bona Refresher recommends application with their Bona 15" mop with Applicator Pad.
The Padco Applicator is another option and can be threaded onto any standard mop handle.
Following application, allow Bona Refresher to dry a minimum of 1 hour
before walking on coated floors. If a higher gloss level is desired, a
second coat may be applied after 2 hours. Avoid heavy traffic and
replacement of furniture and rugs for 24 hours after final coat. Clean
tools with soap and water immediately after use. Rinse applicator
The application of Bona Refresher to Satin
or Low Gloss sheen's will increase the gloss level. Always do a test
section first. Bona Refresher is intended to maintain the floor between
professionally applied finish coats. It is not intended to replace a
professional finish application.
Clean with Bona Hardwood Cleaner (or
the appropriate cleaner for your floor) and a quality floor mop.
* For un-waxed, polyurethane finish wood floors
* Do not use over any floor that has been waxed or oiled.
* Wax and
oil residues will prevent proper adhesion.
* If your floor has been previously coated with an acrylic-type
maintenance coating (polish), it must be thoroughly removed prior to using the
Bona Refresher. Follow the stripping instructions for that product or
contact the manufacturer for their recommendation. Always test floors
for adhesion and appearance in an inconspicuous area before use.
Extended Validation SSL